Text ERIC 0916-ERIC(3742)-777

Text ERIC 0916-ERIC(3742)-777

ERIC's Journal (March 21, 2008)

Written on 12:33 AM by TELL IT TO E.R.I.C.

1. Hello ERIC! I just want to give everyone a heads up! I got held-up last week at E.Rod near McDonalds, I didn't have any cash with me, but as soon as the holdupers realized that i had an ATM card, they asked me to withdraw cash from a bank. They got like 5k from me! just like that! It was a scarry experience and i hope you can do something to make the streets safer!
-T

2. ERIC a suspicious man keeps lurking around our house for a couple of days now. I live at Greenheights Marikina. Its so scaryy and i hope you can do something about this. We have already contacted our security officials, but they haven't made any efforts to resolve the issue.
-Anna


3. Hoy ERIC! nakakainis na ang mga Manila Waters na construction sa may sumulong highway! super traffic na kaya! One lane lang kaya ung highway pano na yan!

4. Pls help us at P.Noval st. Manila may nagsaksakan nanaman!

5. ERIC can you do something about the traffic at Meralco Ave. every morning na lang traffic and I can't deal with it anymore

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous |

    we live in APfOVAi, since rewarded yung mga lupa d2 sa mga military officers some doesnt have houses yet and madaming squater. we have a neighbor na di rin owner pero feeling niya owner na sya, nagpapsugal, at napapaupa ng bahay kaya sobrang daming tao sa knila lagi. nmga aso pakalat-kalat at ang matindi, ang dalas kapag nagaway sila, halod patayan, minsan may tagaan then recently, may nagpaputok ng baril. pls help us. we are in phase 2 of AFPOVAI.

     

Post a Comment

TELL IT TO E.R.I.C. Slideshow

ERIC"s Video