Text ERIC 0916-ERIC(3742)-777

Text ERIC 0916-ERIC(3742)-777

Problems Solved (March 18,2008)

Written on 10:57 AM by TELL IT TO E.R.I.C.

Finally! ERIC helps in good governance. Even though it's just my first month, I finally solved some of the problems you guys aired! See.. I told you guys! you can count on me!

1. Problem 1: from March 6, 2008 "ERIC! grabe last week, nahold-up ako sa may San Antonio. It was so scary! Two guys ambushed me out of nowhere! tapos dinala ako dark alley at kinuha ung wallet and 2 cellphone ko! I hope may magawa about this para mahuli sila or hindi na mangyari!
-Al"





2. Problem 2: March 5, 2008 "ERIC! Taga dito kami sa Brgy. Dela Paz, Antipolo at kulang na KULANG ANG MGA GAMOT NAMIN! Baka naman pwedeng tulungan niyo kami. Marami talagang nangangailangan ng gamot, kaso mahal!"



Keep Telling it to me! Because I am your Electronic Respondent Ideal Citizen who will air out all your concerns (big or small issues)... everything matters!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment

TELL IT TO E.R.I.C. Slideshow

ERIC"s Video